PLANNED MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT
START SAVING MONEY TODAY!
Don’t wait until there is a problem with your A/C or heating. With a PSA (Planned Service Agreement) you can insure that your air conditioning and heating system is working at optimum efficiency year round!
Air conditioning and heating service and repairs can be very expensive without a service agreement.
Our Preventive Service Agreement programs provide for large savings to enrolled customers. Maintaining your A/C & heating equipment on a regular basis will save you money on repairs, and wasted energy by keeping your system working efficiently all year long!
- Check condenser coil and clean.
- Check and adjust blower components
- Check operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge.
- Check thermostat calibration
- Check safety controls where applicable
- Check all electrical connections
- Check voltage and amperage on motors.
- Check condensate drain and clean.
- Change or clean air filters
- Lubricate all moving parts where necessary
- Check for correct air flow & balance
- Check starting capabilities
- Check and calibrate thermostat heating anticipators
- Inspect automatic blower control
- Oil and check the fan motor bearings where applicable
- Safety and efficiency check of low voltage wiring
- Oil and check bearings
- Adjust fan on-off control and set differential
- Check transformer’s output
- Check thermostat contacts
- Check heater stack switch